- 6 Large ‘Mallows (or you can use Jumbo size—cut into fourths and use one whole ‘Mallow and 1/4 of another)
- 3 T Cornstarch
- 2 t Coconut Oil*
- Some Fun, Funky Food Coloring
*Other oils work well, but don’t taste as good! Coconut Oil also smells great.
- Grab a microwave safe bowl and heat all ingredients together until the Marshmallows expand, approximately :30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and then continue to stir and combine until mixed through.
- Once it’s cooled enough, sprinkle with a touch more Cornstarch and start to knead with your hands. It will combine and become stretchy and much less sticky. If you need to, add some more Cornstarch to reduce tackiness.