For all the Dads in your life…SHOP NOW
Each year, a few weeks before Father’s Day, I begin to notice my wife and kids shadowing me around the house. They pay exceedingly close attention to every little chore or job that I’m doing – all in an effort to catch me say something out loud, like ‘Dang it, these earbuds don’t work’ or…
Buy My Books!!!
Tips, tricks and friendly advice about becoming a fabulous first-time dad
Being a great first-time dad doesn’t mean being perfect, it means approaching and participating in the pregnancy experience with confidence. From easy-to-understand stats on the mommy and baby, to discussing and designing a birthing plan, We’re Pregnant! The First-Time Dad’s Pregnancy Handbook provides insightful, in-depth suggestions on how to be an ideal partner, and become a fully-prepared parent.
Our Most Popular Posts
- Finding a Different Way to do Father’s Day.
- Why Aren’t You Investing in Your Kids?
- A year to celebrate? The good, the bad and the ugly.
- The Hidden Gem of Eastern Tennessee
- How We’re Making Tech Work for Our Family in 2020
- Attempting a Guinness World Records Title is a Snap?
- WHICH GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ TITLE CAN YOU BREAK?
- It’s Cool to be Kind.