For all the Dads in your life…SHOP NOW
If you’ve followed our family for any length of time, you likely know we’ve been met by a number of health battles through the years. One of the absolutely toughest has been watching our daughter, Ava, in her fight with Lupus. In 2019, Ava was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, an auto-immune disease that would…
Buy My Books!!!
Tips, tricks and friendly advice about becoming a fabulous first-time dad
Being a great first-time dad doesn’t mean being perfect, it means approaching and participating in the pregnancy experience with confidence. From easy-to-understand stats on the mommy and baby, to discussing and designing a birthing plan, We’re Pregnant! The First-Time Dad’s Pregnancy Handbook provides insightful, in-depth suggestions on how to be an ideal partner, and become a fully-prepared parent.
Our Most Popular Posts
- Some Simply Good Air
- Finding a Different Way to do Father’s Day.
- Why Aren’t You Investing in Your Kids?
- A year to celebrate? The good, the bad and the ugly.
- The Hidden Gem of Eastern Tennessee
- How We’re Making Tech Work for Our Family in 2020
- Attempting a Guinness World Records Title is a Snap?
- WHICH GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ TITLE CAN YOU BREAK?